Electrical Engineer - ROL Jönköping
ROL Ergo is one of the world’s leading suppliers of electric sit-stand table stands. We develop our own control systems and furniture design and our complete commitment is unique in our industry. We have evolved from a straightforward product that had one mission – to go up and down, to a complex offering of an intelligent and holistic solution for space utilization and office optimization driven by data.ROL AB is a privately owned bussiness whit a rich history dating back to 1985. For over 30 years, ROL AB and our subsidiaries have developed and supplied products and solutions used in thousands of retail stores and offices around the world.
About the position
ROL is now looking for an Electrical Engineer to strengthen the Electronics team that is growing. This person would help with designing the nest generation of connected smart office solutions but also play an active role whit further building the team. Some of the products already on the market are height adjustable desk, presence sensor and connected locks. The position is stationed at our headquarter in Jönköping, but ROL also has a policy to give its personal the option to partly work from home. As a Electrical Engineer you will have the opportunity to work whit ROLs broad range of products supporting a better work-life. The work is done in cross-functional teams and the end-result is produced in ROL´s state-of-the-art factories either in Jönköping or abroad.
Typical work tasks
- Coordinate and plan hardware development activities
- Circuit design (schematic and PCB layout)
- Verify hardware design using the oretical calculations, analysis, simulations, and test
- Cooperate whit other disciplines (e.g., software and mechanics)
- Perform benchmark activities
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience from circuit design and PCB layout
- Experience from working whit high volume products is an advantage
- Fluent English, both verbal and writing. Swedish is an advantage
Please send your application to us before 2023-06-16. If you have any questions regarding the job or the recrutment process, please contact Johan Samuelsson, email@example.com. +46 (0) 73 66 38 869. The applications will be handled on an on-going basis and the position may be filled before the application deadline.